Collège Sainte-Anne opened its doors in 1861 at the instigation of Esther Blondin, founder of the Sisters of Sainte-Anne. Originally known as Villa Anna, the institution quickly made a reputation for itself. Enrolment grew steadily and the programs of study diversified. After becoming a secular institution in 1998, Sainte-Anne began to distinguish itself in the early 2000s by offering an international program and integrating technology into its educational approach. In 2011, Sainte-Anne’s CEGEP program welcomed its first students, and in Summer 2015, the Sainte-Anne Academy opened its doors to their first kindergarten and primary school students.
Photo: Our magnificent high-tech library in the former sanctuary